• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Connecticut gun registration

Janet C. Hall (born 1948) is a United States federal judge on the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. She sits in New Haven. Hall was nominated by President Bill Clinton on June 5, 1997, to a seat vacated by T. F. Gilroy Daly. She was confirmed by the United States Senate on September 11, 1997, and received her commission on September 18, 1997. She became Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut on September 9, 2013.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_C._Hall

i62.tinypic.com_2lt1r2r.jpg

Janet Hall, ruled for the gun registration

Now consider who is currently appointing federal judges. There will be no need to repeal the 2nd Amendment for it will simply be re-interpreted for simple minded folks like us who just aren't smart enough to understand the bill of rights.

In November 2013, Senate Democrats used the nuclear option to eliminate filibusters on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments other than those to the Supreme Court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

Check......

The Supreme court has at least one case right now that is ripe for review concerning the "right to bear arms". Just remember every time you or I decide in our minds that the call or e-mail to the Senator or Representative either state and federal level is a waste of time, that "it won't do any good either way" you have just helped the anti gun movement, because they call and they ARE LISTENED TO as you are and THEY GET IT. So next time you think to yourself "well I would call" "but I'm too busy" or "it just won't make a difference", you fail you support gun control! Bloomberg and the likes are counting on you not to do anything! My State and Federal rep's are just a speed dial away on my phone I call and call I don't give a crap how they "feel about it". I am always respectful always straight forwards and to the point. A simple call or e-mail is the difference between being an activist and pacifist. Don't be the one who decides to get involved after the laws are already legislated, then your previous assumptions and why you didn't cal in the first place will be correct it probably won't matter. If you're involved already press others to get involved. I can't tell you how many folks I speak to a local ranges even the range employees who are shoulder shruggers, out of the political loop completely, or just don't care. All I can tell them is Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer and Andy Pelosi are counting on you to keep doing what you're doing..............nothing!

If you're involved already press others to get involved. I can't tell you how many folks I speak to a local ranges even the range employees who are shoulder shruggers, out of the political loop completely, or just don't care. All I can tell them is Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer and Andy Pelosi are counting on you to keep doing what you're doing..............nothing!

Complacency will be our undoing, if allowed.

Back
Top Bottom