Connecticut Passes Sweeping Gun Laws

^Agreed...lol. :thumb:

Ah yes...just as safe as in Chicago. lol Watch the crime rate, and death rate, rise in Connecticut (the next Chicago). Well done Lib-tards, well done!

that just means the gun laws aren't tough enough force the criminals to obey the laws by making them stricter on law abiding folks..... do it for the children

Another state, along with Maryland, to add to my "I never have to visit or spend any money there again" list (and I used to live in Maryland and have friends there).

And hopefully, some of the big gun manufacturers will leave those states as well. Otherwise, I'd have to seriously consider not purchasing their products if they continue to do business in, and contribute to the economy of, explicitly anti-gun states.

Another state, along with Maryland, to add to my "I never have to visit or spend any money there again" list (and I used to live in Maryland and have friends there).

And hopefully, some of the big gun manufacturers will leave those states as well. Otherwise, I'd have to seriously consider not purchasing their products if they continue to do business in, and contribute to the economy of, explicitly anti-gun states.

too many of the gun and ammo manufacturers have factories in those states, but at one time the states didn't have so bad gun laws and moving a factory and the machinery aint easy.

but i think its about time that the manufacturers give those states what they want and to remove any firearms related manufacturing jobs away so that the citizens of those those states don't have to look or think about the guns anymore

Glad I don't live there anymore. Places like New Haven and Hartford are eaten up with crime and we saw how they're existing gun laws stopped that scum bag in Sandy Hook.

Back
Top Bottom