Connecticut Passes Sweeping Gun Laws

too many of the gun and ammo manufacturers have factories in those states, but at one time the states didn't have so bad gun laws and moving a factory and the machinery aint easy.

but i think its about time that the manufacturers give those states what they want and to remove any firearms related manufacturing jobs away so that the citizens of those those states don't have to look or think about the guns anymore

I know it is not easy, but look at what Magpul is doing with Colorado. They said they'd move, and they are backing that up. And because of that, I will be a loyal Magpul customer and supporter for life.

Hey look at the bright side.. Maybe some of the scum around us will move there and we become safer and still have our guns.. I mean slingshots..

I used to fly in and out of Hartford a lot and never considered it an area I really wanted to be in for very long. We used to call people from Connecticut, Flatlanders. They would invade other states and try to change everything to the way it was back there. The only people with a worse attitude were people from NYC. The whole state is a suburb of NYC.

it's getting really bad when legislator's across the Country are starting to renig on their oath of office . "TO PROTECT the CONSTITUTION"

I used to fly in and out of Hartford a lot and never considered it an area I really wanted to be in for very long. We used to call people from Connecticut, Flatlanders. They would invade other states and try to change everything to the way it was back there. The only people with a worse attitude were people from NYC. The whole state is a suburb of NYC.

for the most part the major cities are a suburb of NYC but there are alot of areas that are very similar to here...

Back
Top Bottom