Connecticut Passes Sweeping Gun Laws

Well I guess that state is OFF the list of places I need to see. Will make sure not to send any of my money there either. I do like the idea of sending them our criminals though. May even buy a couple one way bus tickets. Any thing to help the cause.

I know it is not easy, but look at what Magpul is doing with Colorado. They said they'd move, and they are backing that up. And because of that, I will be a loyal Magpul customer and supporter for life.

HiViz Shooting Systems is also packing up for greener pastures.
I'm sure many more mom and pop shops we will never hear about will leave too.

Wait a minute you mean say the existing state AWB didn't prevent Sandy Hook. Oh so this is a new and improved state AWB that is sure to prevent tragedy.

Criminalize private firearm sales now that will surely prevent tragedy.

Outlaw 11 round magazines a definite show stopper for a crazed madman.

Man these folks are just so full of win....

So is there at least one frigging person armed within the state's school's or does the next wacko have another 20 minutes within the wire until someone arrives to shoot them? Was any effective legislation passed that might actually make a real impact or is it all just bull crap feel good-do no good laws that those Sports Fans passed?

Last edited:
Georgia needs to start courting these companies with tax incentives. Labor costs could be brought down too. It's a win, win situation for both them, and us.

Georgia needs to start courting these companies with tax incentives. Labor costs could be brought down too. It's a win, win situation for both them, and us.
I've been preaching that for months. Rick Perry is doing it in TX. And people wonder why TX has a stronger, more stable economy than any other state right now.

Back
Top Bottom