• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog allergies and raw dog food.

You need to quit eating those Cali edibles and posting.

Ha. I'm glad you found the solution. My old boy had skin and Thyroid issues as he got older so he now gets $250 worth of drugs every month and is happy as hell. That was cheaper than spending the time and energy on a raw diet. Gotta love the free market for the lazy, just feed them easy **** and give him drugs to counteract the negative effects from the ease of feeding them little brown balls.

Ha. I'm glad you found the solution. My old boy had skin and Thyroid issues as he got older so he now gets $250 worth of drugs every month and is happy as hell. That was cheaper than spending the time and energy on a raw diet. Gotta love the free market for the lazy, just feed them easy **** and give him drugs to counteract the negative effects from the ease of feeding them little brown balls.
You should try raw, if it works it would be cheaper than $250 on meds and much better for the dog. They have premades they deliver to your door, it's just as easy as the brown balls just need the freezer space.

You should try raw, if it works it would be cheaper than $250 on meds and much better for the dog. They have premades they deliver to your door, it's just as easy as the brown balls just need the freezer space.

I'm the one who needs to stop putting processed foods in my body ... not my damn dog!

Back
Top Bottom