• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Engagement ring shopping

Stay away from Shane Company.Had wifes original diamond set from Helzberg in one of there settings.The stone fell out,wife called me crying an all upset.she has had that stone over 10 years.luckily she found it,shane company would not stand behind there work or setting.they stated that since i didnt buy the stone from them they could not guarantee it.Sooooo I buy there mount and they do all the work but cant stand behind lol.Lets just say some display cases got cracked ,Gwinnett Pd came by and in the end i got my full refund,shane co can go choke on a bag full of dicks.

I bought mine from BlueNile.com
Picked out the stone, paired it with the setting, and showed up in two weeks. Diamonds are GIA certified, which is a much more rigorous grading than EGA and some of the other lesser known. If you don't know where to start, begin by educating yourself on the four C's of diamond buying.

Congrats man!
I've been using Brown and Company on Holcomb Bridge Rd for around 10 years...very helpful and large selection in-store. Very good with custom pieces too. They have another location in Buckhead

Hey guys, I've been thinking about tying the knot lately but I'm a little stuck on where to start looking for a ring. Anyone have any suggestions for places around Atlanta? I'm walking in pretty uninformed so I'd like to know the place is trustworthy.

Thanks!

Jareds, I was in there last week good deals but watch out first for the single girls who work there, they are still single because they want $25,000-$40,000 rings that's why they are not engaged. But, I have seen some beautiful rings at Pawn Shops, and If you buy one at a Pawn shop, get it professional clean, good luck and Congratulations!

Just went through this while upgrading my wife's rings. Went to Jared, Shane, and ultimately bought from Solomon Bros. Believe it or not, they had the best bang for the buck, but did end up spending more. Plus they had my wife hooked as soon as we walked in the place. The sales people are a bit pretentious but they did OK in terms of service. Since they also sell direct online, you can avoid sales tax if you have the ring shipped to another state. I had mine shipped to my boss in NY, and he shipped to me. Saved me almost $700. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom