• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally had my AD

Glad you are OK brother and hope for speedy recovery. I hope you were not wearing a MAGA hat and yelling this is MAGA country when this happened, The NEWS would definitely like to put a spin on it for tonight's daily propaganda about how dangerous guns are.

If the holster isn’t attached to something, one hand will have to hold the holster while pulling it out with the other hand
You can easily position your hand so it isn't ever flagged by the muzzle, or you could take the holster off with your teeth if that's too much trouble.

That is where I am confused. Considering the thru and thru at the hospital I was saying I was glad it had FMJ in it. But when I got home I saw the mag was full with Hornady critical defense!
Barrel very close to initial entrance it seems. Has me baffled, of course may never know what was in the chamber. This occured at the top of a retaining wall with woods on the other side so finding the expanded case may be difficult at best.

Detectives came after I was taken away and they were satisfied with what happened due to the evidence present.
Thankfully you are going to heal! glad it was not worse .

You can easily position your hand so it isn't ever flagged by the muzzle, or you could take the holster off with your teeth if that's too much trouble.
I vote for using your teeth. LOL Outstanding!!!!

That is where I am confused. Considering the thru and thru at the hospital I was saying I was glad it had FMJ in it. But when I got home I saw the mag was full with Hornady critical defense!
Barrel very close to initial entrance it seems. Has me baffled, of course may never know what was in the chamber. This occured at the top of a retaining wall with woods on the other side so finding the expanded case may be difficult at best.

Detectives came after I was taken away and they were satisfied with what happened due to the evidence present.

Should have told the detectives the bears did it. They were pissed at you for using your right to bear arms and decided to defend themselves

FurLivesMatter

Back
Top Bottom