Florida/GA game

Mildee

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
As a gator, I'm interested in the thoughts of UGA fans going into this weekends showdown.

I think this game sets up perfect for UGA to come in and smack Florida right in the mouth.... Think about it. Everybody is high on UF and UGA has looked slightly sluggish.

I think it'll be a 4 point game.....just don't know which side wins it

What say ye?

As a UGA fan I have decided to stop watching college football after we went to S.C. and just laid on our backs. We looked gutless and weak. It was embarrassing. I am sick and tired of being a fan for a school that has a ton of pros that come from it, but we can't get a damn national championship in my lifetime. Florida is going dominate. It hurts so much to say that, but it is the truth. All I know is that the FALCONS ARE 6-0. Thank you for playing your hearts out every game this season... during the last 40 seconds of the 4th quarter.

As a gator, I'm interested in the thoughts of UGA fans going into this weekends showdown.

I think this game sets up perfect for UGA to come in and smack Florida right in the mouth.... Think about it. Everybody is high on UF and UGA has looked slightly sluggish.

I think it'll be a 4 point game.....just don't know which side wins it

What say ye?

Agreed, but Dogs will have to bring a few miracles. Ha. Go Dogs!

As a Georgia fan, I have to say I don't think they will look any better than they did against S.C. I hate to say it, but I think Florida wins by 40+. If I had to make a score prediction, I'd say Florida wins 63-10. Mark Richt's record against ranked teams speaks for itself.

Last edited:
I am going deer hunting and just don't care after the SC fiasco.Do what you want Alabama repeats as National Champions.Carved in stone.

Back
Top Bottom