Florida/GA game

It looked bad for the Dawgs after KY gashed us last week. I just don't see how we can compete with old teams until we get a new staff. Add to that all the discourse in atheist his week with players tweeting that they wish they had gone to UF and Williams calling other players out does not paint a pretty picture. If muschamp in his second year beats richt, whose tenure is longer than any other in the sec, then richt needs to go.

Maybe richt pulls some more stunts and let's the players do another chicken dance in the endzone

I agree with an earlier poster about UGA seniors might be thinking more of NFL than college ball right now. But, UGA does need to get off their azzes and play ball alot better than they have the past two weeks. SC game was an embarrassment. UK game was not much better.
It might be a different game if it were played in the Georgia Dome every other year, which I would like to see.
I like the Dawgs, but they better get their act together or they will get their azzes handed to them again this weekend.

Go Dawgs!

After the game:
What? No gloating? I'll kick it off: I knew the Dogs would whip 'em all along!

As a dog fan my whole life I can say I'm not sure there's much to gloat about. Yeah we won but if not for Jarvis Jones turning into Superman and our defense showing up like the should have all along Murray would have lost the game for us. I say congrats to the defense and what the hell to Mr. Murray.

Yep Murray is stilla liability. I think that Jarvis has almost 9 sacks in two games vs. Florida. Thank God for Jarvis! (Who by the way, is a really nice young man who loves to fish and after this season he can write a check for his own fully-stocked pond.)

Jarvis is a stud....and a respectable young man. I saw after the game that he went and shook Muschamp's hand. While most of both teams were busy jawing at each other, he was laying the wood. other than his play, the rest of the game was unwatchable

Back
Top Bottom