Ga / Fl Game Today

And what's that? Because I know of at least 3 times I have been threatened and cussed just for wearing my Gator hats and shirts in public. All by GA fans.

Records v UGA

Florida
1990-2010: 18-3
2011-2019: 3-6

Tennessee
1989-1999: 9-0
2000-2019: 6-14

Auburn
1983-2001: 12-5-1
2002-2019: 5-13

Thing is these 3 teams used to whip Georgia every year. And the smack talk was unbearable. Well times have changed. Suck it up butter cup. UF fans loved it when Spurrier and Meyer ran it up on UGA and talked all kinds of smack. Mullen talks a lot o smack to UGA as well. Thing is Kirby is his daddy.

Records v UGA

Florida
1990-2010: 18-3
2011-2019: 3-6

Tennessee
1989-1999: 9-0
2000-2019: 6-14

Auburn
1983-2001: 12-5-1
2002-2019: 5-13

Thing is these 3 teams used to whip Georgia every year. And the smack talk was unbearable. Well times have changed. Suck it up butter cup. UF fans loved it when Spurrier and Meyer ran it up on UGA and talked all kinds of smack. Mullen talks a lot o smack to UGA as well. Thing is Kirby is his daddy.
I don't mind smack talk, makes college football fun. But to be threatened and cussed out without even saying anything. Take for example how this got started. I said an unbiased opinion that we got outplayed for 3/4 of the game. And we did, UF came alive in the 4th but it was too late. And jackass comes at me full force like I just slapped his momma and banged his sister.

But you see I haven't once brought up how good or bad our team is/was. Y'all have. And yes as a whole the Bulldogs fanbase is the worst in the country. Ask anyone who is a Gator, Vol, Jacket, some Tigers, hell even gamecock fans will all agree that GA has the absolute worst fans as a whole. And you keep talking about our beatings when we have actually won something during my lifetime (I'm 28 btw). The only thing I remember GA winning is the sec back in 02 and 05 up untill 2017 and how your team managed to blow the 17 championship is honestly a miracle because that had to have been one of the most stacked teams in UGA history.

Well history didn't just start 28 years ago junior. I don't really care what you or any of the other inbred teams you mentioned think about UGA fans. UGA fans are some of the best folks around. Just ask the Southern football team or Devon Gales family and friends. I bet they would agree. UF is well know to throw things from the stands like chimps in a zoo.

I don't mind smack talk, makes college football fun. But to be threatened and cussed out without even saying anything. Take for example how this got started. I said an unbiased opinion that we got outplayed for 3/4 of the game. And we did, UF came alive in the 4th but it was too late. And jackass comes at me full force like I just slapped his momma and banged his sister.

You might wanna get you one of those Mike Foltynewicz wristbands. Also I’d like to welcome you to the Thunderdome. aka the Internet. Two men enter, one man leave.

skisrcsn.jpeg

Well history didn't just start 28 years ago jumior.
Well history didn't just start 28 years ago junior. I don't really care what you or any of the other inbred teams you mentioned think about UGA fans. UGA fans are some of the best folks around. Just ask the Southern football team or Devon Gales family and friends. I bet they would agree. UF is well know to throw things from the stands like chimps in a zoo.
UGA fans are a lot like a gang, if you don't wear their colors, prepare to get beat, cussed, threatened. There was a story about a group of the "best folk around" then went around outside neyland busting car windows of Tenn fans. But they are such good folks aren't they? History didn't start 28 years ago but to celebrate being a GA fan you got to go back further than that. Otherwise it's just getting all excited and wetting yourself when they choke. Lest we forget 2nd and 26, or the great choke in the SEC championship game where buddy caught the ball with 5 seconds left at the 8 yard line costing ga a chance at a title.

UGA fans are a lot like a gang, if you don't wear their colors, prepare to get beat, cussed, threatened. There was a story about a group of the "best folk around" then went around outside neyland busting car windows of Tenn fans. But they are such good folks aren't they? History didn't start 28 years ago but to celebrate being a GA fan you got to go back further than that. Otherwise it's just getting all excited and wetting yourself when they choke. Lest we forget 2nd and 26, or the great choke in the SEC championship game where buddy caught the ball with 5 seconds left at the 8 yard line costing ga a chance at a title.

You know UF is doomed to 2nd best as long as Kirby is in Athens right? The absolute best you can hope for in a season as a Florida fan for the foreseeable future is to watch UGA lose in a Championship game.

You know UF is doomed to 2nd best as long as Kirby is in Athens right? The absolute best you can hope for in a season as a Florida fan for the foreseeable future is to watch UGA lose in a Championship game.

Who’s going to start at QB next season?

I believe we have a chance with Mullen. Right now Kirby is on the exact same path Mark Richt was on. This is only his second year in Gainesville and already has us in CFP talks so I think we are right where we need to be as a program on the upswing. Time will tell though.

I believe we have a chance with Mullen. Right now Kirby is on the exact same path Mark Richt was on. This is only his second year in Gainesville and already has us in CFP talks so I think we are right where we need to be as a program on the upswing. Time will tell though.

CFP talks? When? Where? Florida has walked into Jacksonville 2 straight years with a chance to take control of the Rast and 2 straight years left outmanned and outclassed. And you’re sure as hell not catching up in recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom