• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

I removed this portion of your post since it contains inaccurate info about the ODT.

"they looked into the Private Messages between the 2 of us (ATF can see everything on here, including private messages)."

No government agency is given access to any private information, including private messages. The only time we give out any info is when we receive a warrant or a subpoena forcing us to do so.
Nice

I wonder if the ATF agents that watch odt now also wonder about the pvc pipes and flaming wolves ?

I had someone pm me and say they were into hacking and wanted help getting into a russian hacking group that was hard to get into. I had to explain to them that I'm a dumbass not a russian hacker. Aint just the atf that browses this site.

I had someone pm me and say they were into hacking and wanted help getting into a russian hacking group that was hard to get into. I had to explain to them that I'm a dumbass not a russian hacker. Aint just the atf that browses this site.
So what you're saying is the DNC browses too?

The real question is where is the gun ring at, wonder what gems they've acquired by randomly and inadvertently purchasing any gun at will? I've got a GWL I'll buy a gun FTF from a shady cat wearing a black leather jacket and rain hat. Lemme see dem open bolts!

Back
Top Bottom