• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas pump manipulation??

This exactly along with probably rigged pumps as well. I used to drive my diesel Cummins @800 miles on a tank before the ultra low diesel in 2007. Now I get around 550 miles on a tank. I know some of that is age, but good grief. Also notice since 2007 the manufactures put out a larger engine to make up for decreased power due to the "new fuel". So decreased power from fuel change = less mileage. Then made a larger engine to make up for lost performance, again = less fuel mileage
Kinda like my Ranger use to get 450 miles on a tank of gas with a good tuneup and reasonable driving.

Now I cant even get 400 out of a tank with this crap :(

A 32 gallon tank is still a 32 gallon tank, cannot grow bigger. Could it be that you are just pushing it farther up the filler neck? I do believe they are putting more white lightning in the mix, alcohol evaporated a lot faster.

This heat an humidity cause the motors to use more fuel to produce the same energy. Shows up as slower times, and more fuel used.

I think it is also the ethanol hurting gas mileage, but my tanks never held so much gas before. Lately (last few months) have been around 5% "more" capacity according to the pump.
Heat and humidity. Same as if you carried more weight than usual.

Back
Top Bottom