• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good dog found in East Ga.

Thanks all. Thanks to the mods for moving. I will probably need to find her a home. That might be tough with all the storm evacuees. She is a great little companion though.

A small dog showed up at hunting camp a few days before Irma. She stayed around all weekend. We asked around and no one had seen her before. She is an older dog who obviously has lived primarily indoors. Shes very at home in the house and in great shape. The way she acts when you put on boots and jump in the atv or truck, I wonder if she went to jobs with somebody and wandered off.
She is currently at my mothers and, im doing all i can to find her owner. She was found in Hancock county between White Plains and Sparta. I couldn't leave her to the coyotes and Irma. I know its a long shot but maybe someone here has heard of a lost friend. She has no collar. I will check for a chip but, I doubt it. I suppose she could be an evacuee dog too. If any of yall might have info please pm. She may need a home, that is if my mom doesnt keep her.
I wasnt sure how to update. Turns out, a heavy equiptment operator was at the farm working. Somehow he mentioned a missing dog. Yeah, it was his. Eleven year old feist who wandered eight miles from home. The owner had written her off as dead. He wasn't wanting her back, just happy she was alive and well. I guess he isn't an ODT addict. Thanks

I wasnt sure how to update. Turns out, a heavy equiptment operator was at the farm working. Somehow he mentioned a missing dog. Yeah, it was his. Eleven year old feist who wandered eight miles from home. The owner had written her off as dead. He wasn't wanting her back, just happy she was alive and well. I guess he isn't an ODT addict. Thanks
I initially misread this as he did want her back. Rereading it I am glad she was rescued.

I would not rest until I had my doggo back.

Ok. Sorry. The dog has a new home here in the city. When we didn't find the owner, we found her a place. The owner turns up at the farm and somehow mentions the dog. He was not the original owner so he was just happy the dog was still alive. He probably wasn't too torn and had already written the little girl off. He did mention something about her leaving him some puppies. Hah

Th
Ok. Sorry. The dog has a new home here in the city. When we didn't find the owner, we found her a place. The owner turns up at the farm and somehow mentions the dog. He was not the original owner so he was just happy the dog was still alive. He probably wasn't too torn and had already written the little girl off. He did mention something about her leaving him some puppies. Hah
Thanks, for the update.

Back
Top Bottom