Gun ban

So you don't think we should b proactive in any way soviet? We should just sit back and hope? I wish I had your faith brother

It's always good to be proactive but Jesus this subject has been beat to death. She Introduced the bill... That is all. I thank god she added all that crap she did. Had it been more lax than it is then I'd be worried. Now, with as many hunters out there who have pull on the hill.... No friggin way. For once greed paid off.

It's always good to be proactive but Jesus this subject has been beat to death. She Introduced the bill... That is all. I thank god she added all that crap she did. Had it been more lax than it is then I'd be worried. Now, with as many hunters out there who have pull on the hill.... No friggin way. For once greed paid off.

:pray2:

you can't legislate against evil or government corruption both will always exist....the polititians aren't stupid they know this....this isn't about safety or "saving our children" this is strictly about disarming the citizens remember Right to bear arms....oh yeah they always wanna leave out the most important part to protect ourselves from TYRANNY!!! wow powerful isn't it our fore fathers saw this coming all along....

That video gives me hope. Ole Diane added too much. That will never pass.

I have always enjoyed reading your post, but gotta disagree here. While I tend to agree with you, I don't think this will pass as proposed, I sure as he** am not going to sit around and hope for the best. If ever there was a time to beat a dead horse, this is it brother. I hope you are right.

- - - Updated - - -

That video gives me hope. Ole Diane added too much. That will never pass.

I have always enjoyed reading your post, but gotta disagree here. While I tend to agree with you, I don't think this will pass as proposed, I sure as he** am not going to sit around and hope for the best. If ever there was a time to beat a dead horse, this is it brother. I hope you are right.

you can't legislate against evil or government corruption both will always exist....the polititians aren't stupid they know this....this isn't about safety or "saving our children" this is strictly about disarming the citizens remember Right to bear arms....oh yeah they always wanna leave out the most important part to protect ourselves from TYRANNY!!! wow powerful isn't it our fore fathers saw this coming all along....

Yep. You know how they say a magician never reveals his secrets? Well, the liberals KNOW the most important secret. Distraction. While we freak out and rebel against feinstein the real work is being dne quietly and in secret. Just like the big show about the fiscal cliff every day and the secret executive order spending a BILLION dollars giving federal government employees all raises. Yes including congress. If you are watching the right hand you fail to see the lef picking your pocket.

Sitting around hoping for the best? I'm not going to freak out and worry about something that half the country does not agree with. Had she made it more reasonable then I might be more worried than I am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom