Gun ban

Again is there anything you can do about it? Nope. Obama has his 2nd term. This bill is being introduced. Do I personally think it will pass? No. Can I do something to help stop it from passing? Sure. Is freaking out on the internet and spouting wise about how I'm going to fight the man going to help? Nope. Personally I think all the idiots freaking out just makes us gun owners look more paranoid and stupid.

It's not paranoid if they really ARE out to get you. :p

lol.

:behindsofa:

They are out to get your guns. This is nothing new from these people. They are exploiting the CT shooting to further their cause. People can see through that. Columbine happended in the middle of the last assault weapons ban. Many people have exploited that fact. All you can do is your little part and hope the people are through the BS.

Me personally I'm done with it. Getting tired of the generic automated reply emails

It's always good to be proactive but Jesus this subject has been beat to death. She Introduced the bill... That is all. I thank god she added all that crap she did. Had it been more lax than it is then I'd be worried. Now, with as many hunters out there who have pull on the hill.... No friggin way. For once greed paid off.

This is a GREAT video!

This guy describes all the aspects of the coming bill which scare the hell out of me.

Soviet-You may be forgetting that this bill can be modified in committee. I agree that it is not likely to pass in its current form, but I think it is her way of negotiating. If she starts out this extreme, then she can get a bunch more politicians to go along with something "less extreme" like a magazine ban-or putting all semi-autos in NFA.

I agree that she is over reaching, but the dems did exactly the same back in '94. They were going to ban primers, ban any guns with any polymer parts, ban powder without taggants, register all semi-autos, ban copper-jacketed bullets, and ban scoped "sniper rifles" (cause who needs a scope to hunt animals?they serve no sporting purpose!) I know all that stuff is idiotic, but it served the purpose of making the final version of the AWB seem more "reasonable."

-We got to get a fire lit under their asses. Don't take this threat lightly. It is the worst we have ever seen!

agreed...and any little thing we can do during this "waiting time" will help (us)...

la viva le revolution! :rockon:

I think thats what that short little french dude said...

I posted this to light a fire under our asses! If we take this lightly we will regret it! We are the majority that stay Quiet while the minority run us over and impose their will on us. If we do nothing then we'll lose our rights!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom