• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has Prepping Slowed or Intensified ?

I've got maybe 3-5k in prepping supplies....it's comforting to know it's there....I have no idea of living out the end of earth, just want some "stuff" for me, and mine to get by on for a while

Yeah, having the basics covered in the event of an emergency always makes sense...

But I won't be preparing for war or the end off the world any time soon... if it happens, it happens...

Got anything from a legit news source? Not into the tinfoil hat amateur stuff, no offense...
Black swan alert: Mainstream media suddenly sounds alarm for 2024
Mike Adams
The mainstream media is now pushing a "Black Swan event" to take place in 2024, saying it will be a "national security event" with "high impact." They're already blaming China, Iran and North Korea, setting up the narrative in advance of the event.
The most likely form of such an event would be a cyber attack that takes down the US financial sector or power grid. The results would, of course, be devastating and could lead to widespread chaos and financial collapse.
In today's Brighteon Broadcast News, I cover this Black Swan event warning, plus new warnings about Israel from Russia's top analyst (and other news).
Hear the full broadcast here.
P.S. This Saturday on Brighteon University we begin airing "Personal Energy Preparedness" - the full course, with one episode airing each day. This series helps you prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually for the events of 2024 and beyond. Register now at BrightU.com

Just something... Even Fox would do in a pinch. Something with credibility, rather than some man or woman with no credentials, hiding out in their trailer somewhere....
It took a while Mary Greely only posts earthquake stuff, she is a strange one but always has the truth.
This is for real I guess. I hate regular news see what you can find.

Black swan alert: Mainstream media suddenly sounds alarm for 2024
Mike Adams
The mainstream media is now pushing a "Black Swan event" to take place in 2024, saying it will be a "national security event" with "high impact." They're already blaming China, Iran and North Korea, setting up the narrative in advance of the event.
The most likely form of such an event would be a cyber attack that takes down the US financial sector or power grid. The results would, of course, be devastating and could lead to widespread chaos and financial collapse.
In today's Brighteon Broadcast News, I cover this Black Swan event warning, plus new warnings about Israel from Russia's top analyst (and other news).
Hear the full broadcast here.
P.S. This Saturday on Brighteon University we begin airing "Personal Energy Preparedness" - the full course, with one episode airing each day. This series helps you prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually for the events of 2024 and beyond. Register now at BrightU.com
I did not listen to his cast

There are too many hot spots around the world including US open borders, Ukraine, Red Sea, Israel, Syria, Taiwan, South China Sea, South America, North Korea, Africa for something not to kick off. Then throw in a Presidential election year where both sides are already pissed off and everything is on the line. The right spark at the right time could set off a powder keg that will become a chain reaction around the world.

Back
Top Bottom