• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has Prepping Slowed or Intensified ?

You’ll think it’s weird till you need it.😉

Sure, probably. I just think that the chances of it are very slim. Life is all about mitigating risk and probabilities... I feel like a zombie apocalypse is a good ways down on the probability chart, that's all. I think it makes sense to have some basic supplies to ease your way through a disruption from a storm or something... But I am not going to live my life as if I am one hour away from Armageddon... Life is too short to spend stressed out about things that probably won't happen, and if they did, my worrying about it won't help me. haha

my New York City friends said that the government will take care of their needs,

I appreciate the irony of that statement having double meaning.....

Because yes, the government will take care of their (the government's) needs. We'll get whatever's left over, if there is anything at all.

Sure, probably. I just think that the chances of it are very slim. Life is all about mitigating risk and probabilities... I feel like a zombie apocalypse is a good ways down on the probability chart, that's all. I think it makes sense to have some basic supplies to ease your way through a disruption from a storm or something... But I am not going to live my life as if I am one hour away from Armageddon... Life is too short to spend stressed out about things that probably won't happen, and if they did, my worrying about it won't help me. haha

Back
Top Bottom