• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

What was your test level? I was trying to get a rx but doc said no go because it was in the "normal range", which was a pretty damn big range imo. Heard some docs are more willing than others and thinking about shopping around.

As far as the losing weight thing, well you already know the answer to that.

I skip breakfast but eat well the other two meals and maintain my girly figure.

That's another thing I do. No one needs 3 meals a day. I eat a light breakfast (yogurt, granola, apple chips) skip lunch and eat supper before 7pm. I used to skip breakfast as well.
I could point you towards the science but its better to have many tiny snacks vs one big meal.

They did a study with rats. They were given the same amount of food each day. One group was only given a limited amount of time to eat it. Then it was taken away. The other group was fed the same amount over the course of the entire day.

The single serving rats gobbled it down and became fat. Not so with the multiple feedings.

They recommend multiple snacks to pregnant women too. Calories at multiple times to keep the nutrition more constant throughout the day.

Fewer meals forces the body to fight to preserve what its got. If you are trying to loose lots. You need every arrow in your quiver.

I gained 10 lbs on a recent holiday. I’m doing 24 on 24 off eating till I get to 165 again ( airborne weight). For me the caloric deficit causes an increase in testosterone. My theory is that the body thinks it’s starving so it raises testosterone so you can go and kill to eat. I’m over 60 and I was 740 free test last well check up. 800 is pre cancerous. I do train regularly and I’m all natural. I find it easy and not hungry all the time. Do not take the shot. As stated earlier, it causes cancer. A parting shot. A bro was at 100 testosterone and was complaining he couldn’t **** his wife. I said “you should call me” !
Yeah I’m a dick. Good luck. It’s your choice and I want to keep you around for laughs. Your funny as ****. Do it!

I could point you towards the science but its better to have many tiny snacks vs one big meal.

They did a study with rats. They were given the same amount of food each day. One group was only given a limited amount of time to eat it. Then it was taken away. The other group was fed the same amount over the course of the entire day.

The single serving rats gobbled it down and became fat. Not so with the multiple feedings.

They recommend multiple snacks to pregnant women too. Calories at multiple times to keep the nutrition more constant throughout the day.

Fewer meals forces the body to fight to preserve what its got. If you are trying to loose lots. You need every arrow in your quiver.
I've heard this before too, but what about intermittent fasting?

I've heard this before too, but what about intermittent fasting?

No clue. I collected information over 40+ years. Mostly due to diabetes. I have lost over 50 pounds and helped another loose over 100.

There are religions that built into their religion a day of fasting. If you were to do any research. Check the data for 24 hours of fasting

Back
Top Bottom