• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

Cut carbs and intermittent fasting. Tried carnavore short term gets boring quick. So now basically keto. Eat as many pork skins as u want.

VZM.IMG_20160304_121056.jpg

I’m sure it has been said….but WALK .
Try to work your way up to walking about an hour a day. If you are not walking/moving much at all now….then you are going to have to build it up slowly. But walking an hour a day will do wonders for you.
Me being physically handicapped, it’s hard. I try to do certain things to stay stretched out and all that stuff. I also use some light barbell set ups for my upper body. My legs and lower torso is really shoddy. I have had issues from birth. Also have had some really bad impacts/breaks, etc., to my spine and legs….blah blah blah !! But I can still stand and walk with canes and a walker !! :becky:

I WISH YOU LUCK !! Big time !

I decided to try “TESTBooster” from SculptNation. That is all over the web with his products, and after 2 years on it, I have no complains about testosterone and my last physical, doctor said it was normal. You should try, it gives you energy. I’ll PM you a link.

I lost 50 pounds cutting out the carbs, my A1C was 4.8 at my last visit in August, my wife's was 5.1 and she eats carbs. It comes off fast, especially if you do some walking as well. It can be difficult to cut the carbs for some, but not me. I have no problem.

My experience is...Get off the statins immediately, reduce sugar, sugar substitutes, alcohol, bread, pasta, rice etc as much as possible. Increase walking, protein and water (1/2oz/pound). Statins made me feel like crap, brain fog, couldnt sleep, back and knees hurt, loss of will to live. If you drink then try to limit it to a couple of drinks per week and stick with clear liquor ie: vodka-soda-lime. Start slow and work your way up. Most people fail because they make drastic changes. Everybodys body reacts differently so what works for me may not work for you but one things for sure...Slow and steady wins the race on weight loss.

Back
Top Bottom