• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How have you upgraded your scorpion?

Childers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
I love mine and have done a few things but wish to upgrade some things. Currently I have a stock configuration plus a Magpul afg2, primary arms advanced micro dot and shockwave blade brace. I want to upgrade the trigger, safety selector, barrel and handguard. What did y'll upgrade, why and did you like it? Thanks yall

e31.jpg

Suppressed with Rugged Obsidian
Primary Arms Red dot
Magpul AFG
HBI Duckbill mag release - big improvement
HBI Trigger Spring kit - made big difference
More forward trigger, mad my own. - also made big difference
Right side safety switch eliminated, made my own.
Buffer tube adapter/Kak blade/tube
Here SFU - I like it a lot because it folds to the left, but adds a lot of length to the gun folded. Also, seems to add a bit of weight with the buffer tube and adapter, would rather have the factory folding stock for this reason.

Would like to put an HBI micro K kit on it, but can't see spending another $300 on it.

IMG_4952.jpg

Attachments

• CZJJ.jpg
    CZJJ.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 22
I love mine and have done a few things but wish to upgrade some things. Currently I have a stock configuration plus a Magpul afg2, primary arms advanced micro dot and shockwave blade brace. I want to upgrade the trigger, safety selector, barrel and handguard. What did y'll upgrade, why and did you like it? Thanks yall

Barrel?

HBI flat trigger + spring kit
HBI mag release
HBI flat handguard
YetiWurks grip
Magpul vertical grip + handstop
Manticore charging handle
Primary Arms 1moa dot
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 light
Barrel cut to 4.5" and threaded 1/2-28
SilencerCo Octane9

View attachment 1560476
tell me please tell me about that trigger. That was one of my least favorite parts of the platform.

tell me please tell me about that trigger. That was one of my least favorite parts of the platform.
Flat trigger is just a trigger shoe. Feels nice. Doesn't really do anything for the pull/feel.

Spring kit gets the pull weight down to a manageable weight. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything for the reset, which is quite long on this platform.

It is the best bang for the buck IMO.

You could look at the CZ Custom kit... it's on par with nice AR triggers, but is in the $250 ballpark.

Back
Top Bottom