• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Pmags do you REALLY need? Why?

Why do you need (2) AR's?

:)

Ah, good question. I actually don't need any, I could survive SHTF, etc. with my shottie and my Marlin 336. For the ARs, I actually only have one right now... the other one is my wife's (and I don't get to touch it) ;)

I have 25 for each handgun. Which is why you have to love the interchangability of Glock.

Yep, my g19 and g17 are set (I NEED my Glock :)). I don't have any but it would be cool to have a sub2000 (although not at current prices) or a hipoint carbine that takes Glock mags to use my G17 mags across platforms.

I have a load bearing vest full of 30rd pmags (8 mags), an additional USGI mag that stays in the carbine and a 20 rnd pmag that stays in the Recce... Honestly, that's 290 rnds... To be realistic I don't think I can carry any more and still be maneuverable. If I'm in the need or process of needing ALL of them.. then I must be in a hell of a situation that I 1) Need to get out of fast 2) Won't survive.

May people are thinking in ways of "normal" combat conditions.. where you have support.. where you have other guys to depend on.. where you are sitting behind a trench and just wasting ammo...

In an urban environment where it's just YOU.. fighting to get to somewhere safe or to get to someone.. You can maneuver out of harms way easier.. You are going to be alone.. You are going to have to make a judgement call.. even if you are defending your own house.. you still need to be mobile.. because if it's a mass amount of people.. you will get overruned. And those extra 20 pmags isnt going to do you any good if you can't carry them on a retreat.

Oh, I agree, 90% of what I have I don't really "need", it just seems like people are desperate to buy certain items... that, in their mind, they "need" it for some reason and I'm curious "why?"
The people who are desperate to get stuff right now are the people who didn't stock up. I'm not desperate for anything and have not overspent on anything since this madness started.

The people who are desperate to get stuff right now are the people who didn't stock up. I'm not desperate for anything and have not overspent on anything since this madness started.

Yeah, same here bro. And hell, if you keep an eye out there are still sane prices that pop up online.

- - - Updated - - -

The AR or the wife? :p

HAHA, luckily I meant the AR.

Back
Top Bottom