• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Pmags do you REALLY need? Why?

Only problem with that theory is the plastic in PMags has a shelf life. They will not still be around for your future offspring to use.

I haven't researched this but wondered what the shelf life is for the plastic... good point. I have a 1/2 dozen USGI mags and thought about getting some stainless mags for long, long term. Of course, I'm gonna wait... not worth 50 bucks to me :)

I need as many as I can carry, depending on my set up.

I want as many as I...wait it's not anyone's business how many I want!

I agree.. I want a LOT of ammo, mags and rifles, etc. ... I was trying to explain to my wife that I could carry BOTH an AR and AK and all the mags if the SHTF and maybe the shottie and a hunting rifle, oh and a 22 as well of course. HAHA. And the ammo for all of it. She thinks of crap like food and water, medical supplies... whatever ;)

Only problem with that theory is the plastic in PMags has a shelf life. They will not still be around for your future offspring to use.

Hmm, that's pretty big hole in my theory. What is the shelf life? I figured the plastic was pretty stable. I hear water bottles will be around for 1000's of years, lol.

Anyway, I'm off to cancel my $4,000 PMag order.

LOL, look a the new Ford Explorer Sport.

Twin Turbo 6 with 365HP!

Tons of fun...great gas mileage too...........sort of.........not really.

Meeh I like the wife's liberty CRD. It only had 165hp stock. But it had 300ft-lbs of torque. Those numbers are now 200/400+ with what I've done. (Yes less HP, but more torque than the eco-boost) Looks like curb weight on the explorer is 4921lbs. The libby is only 3826lbs. Oh did I mention it gets 30+ mpg?

I'm keeping this jeep forever! :)

I agree.. I want a LOT of ammo, mags and rifles, etc. ... I was trying to explain to my wife that I could carry BOTH an AR and AK and all the mags if the SHTF and maybe the shottie and a hunting rifle, oh and a 22 as well of course. HAHA. And the ammo for all of it. She thinks of crap like food and water, medical supplies... whatever ;)

Good match!

Back
Top Bottom