• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Pmags do you REALLY need? Why?

I need as many as I can carry, depending on my set up.

I want as many as I...wait it's not anyone's business how many I want!

Why gouge people on the prices?

You can only "gouge" on a necessities, like food and water.
People that have kept their heads in the sand and haven't wanted to see the signs in front of their faces deserve to pay the higher prices.

This is a free market society, it is the system we all claim to want, so why all the hate now, for free market pricing? You gonna be just as critical if the market drives the prices below what was the norm?

Any item, no matter what it is, is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Just like an old car that was left in the barn... You really gonna sell it for what you got in it or are you gonna sell it for the most money you can get?

If you believe that these mags are going to be banned, you need enough to last you and your offspring. Weapons that my grandfather could have bought would still make effective weapons today so I figure I need to cover my grandchildren. Assume I'll have 6 grand-kids.

I might only need 5 at a time but need to cover potential issues so lets up it to 10. That's 60 mags I need (and a lot more guns). 100 would be better. I have no where near that many but apparently a lot of people are thinking that way!

Only problem with that theory is the plastic in PMags has a shelf life. They will not still be around for your future offspring to use.

Back
Top Bottom