• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Pmags do you REALLY need? Why?

IMG_0694.JPG
I guess people have hoarding issues!!!

I cant believe some hoarders,someone asked why do I have so many mags,I said I only had 2 per gun!

20 per gun - no kidding - that is what I think. However many you think you might actually carry for real - you need twice that many in total. 10 per gun is good to go for defense - and twice that is 20 per gun - so you have spares.

My thinking is that if you feel like you "need", "want", "should have" an AR-15 then you probably understand the "need" for sufficient mags and spares - but these are just my thoughts on it, no more valid than any other person's opinion.

20 per gun - no kidding - that is what I think. However many you think you might actually carry for real - you need twice that many in total. 10 per gun is good to go for defense - and twice that is 20 per gun - so you have spares.

Actually, I think 20 is a good number although I would probably carry 6 or 7 max, I would "bug in" if possible if the **** really hit the fan so having the mags ready to rock makes sense to me. How I have to convince my wife ;)

None, I prefer the metal mags. I have some old Colt mags that look like brass now and still work great. Also these don't have green plastic followers either. I had some orlites back years ago and they left a sour taste.

Back
Top Bottom