• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many Pmags do you REALLY need? Why?

Anyone who understands statistics knows the odds of needing ONE, let alone more than one are miniscule. Certainly relative to the other threats to our families and ourselves. But I own 6 hi-cap mags.

I need NO, NONE, ZERO, pmags...thats why i traded each of the few i had for multiple old beat up GI mags. I would just assume have a used Okay or Colt mag. With that being said, I do have PMAGs again because they were normal price when the opportunity presented itself.

I have a bunch of them, most of which i got used for an average of $4-5 over a long period of time. they are good trade fodder and may be even better trade fodder at some point. 10 old Okay mags are in an ammo can and the rest are in storage.

Judging by the sentiment in this thread it's the people that failed to secure enough that seem to have an issue..that issue being a lack of mags.

Yeah, I agree although some people have gone nuts for plastic... I'm waiting for one of us to show up on hoarders with so many pmags they have to sleep on em... not that that wouldn't be cool.

Back
Top Bottom