• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How we lost the Cold War and thought we won

i will never believe anything on snopes again. The OP is pictures (i just took on my iPad from a file in his file cabinet) of paperwork my FATHER has had in his possession since the 70s, when he did a required military insurgency class. He is a retired navy captain and vet of both Korea and Vietnam, and an honest man who saw/went to classes personally. So if the words that came from his mouth to my ears is a lie according to snopes, then I say snopes is un trustable.
like I say in the OP, people won't listen and if you can look around you and not see the change I have nothing else to say
and you wouldn't call my father a liar to my face, I assure you.

I agree 100%.

I don't know much about this particular document, but I have caught Snopes being untruthful several times. Most people don't know that the whole Snopes site is run by a guy and his wife out of their basement. They are just as biased about certain things as they can possibly be. Snopes is absolutely not a trustworthy source!

So I take it we're going to just focus on Snopes because there is a chink in their armor...and ignore the other links I provided which also said this was a fraud?

So I take it we're going to just focus on Snopes because there is a chink in their armor...and ignore the other links I provided which also said this was a fraud?

Just for giggles because I have no feeling on this one way or the other, if this document did indeed expose a communist game plan per say wouldn't the first move they made be to deny its authenticity? Isn't that one of the basic rules is deny deny deny when faced with things leaking out? Discredit the original author as a crack pot leaning one way or the other and have "experts" investigate the claims only to say they're false. If communism had indeed infiltrated all levels of the government it would seem logical this is the course they would take.

Just for giggles because I have no feeling on this one way or the other, if this document did indeed expose a communist game plan per say wouldn't the first move they made be to deny its authenticity? Isn't that one of the basic rules is deny deny deny when faced with things leaking out? Discredit the original author as a crack pot leaning one way or the other and have "experts" investigate the claims only to say they're false. If communism had indeed infiltrated all levels of the government it would seem logical this is the course they would take.

Hm, yes...the most complex answer is usually the right one...

So how do we fact-check the fact checker... just saying.

I don't know...maybe...look for other sources of information? Look for outside corroboration?

Oh wait, I did that and listed three other sources all saying this is BS and no one cared lol.

The word of a retired navy captain (vet of 2wars) who saw it first hand and literally attended a required military insurgency class (on comunist insurgancy) that gave him the paper (he showed me the original copy; which, I photographed and shared with y'all) trumps the $hit out of whatever you find on the Internet.
I'm sure the czars appointed by our new American agenda government are no proof either, at least that's what the Internet says. Now where have I heard the word czar (tzar in russian) before? I know I have heard of a czar, hmmm. Dunk, do us all a favor and tell us what the Internet says about czars

http://www.czarnation.com/

here is sight called czar nation, it comes complete with hamer and sickle. Dunk, does hammer and sickle apear on anything you can think of? Lets see, I think I've seen it before. I wonder what snopes says, (just kidding, I wouldn't trust anything snopes says)
Since dunk says Wikipedia is pretty reliable (it has a peer review) they say this about tzar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar
notice they say tsar and czar are the same. But I digress, I'm sure if we were appointing Pharaohs it wouldn't be by someone who idolizes Egypt or had studied there culture and wanted to emulate it....
just sayin

Back
Top Bottom