• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How we lost the Cold War and thought we won

LOLOL at thinking Snopes is 100% legit. If you quote info from Snopes you are no better off than quoting info from Wiki. Regardless if the letter is a hoax or not, the info in it is real. If you don't believe in the dumbing down of the Country then you are one of those that has been dumbed down.

LOLOL at thinking Snopes is 100% legit. If you quote info from Snopes you are no better off than quoting info from Wiki.

Due to the peer review model it uses, Wiki is actually pretty darn good.

Regardless if the letter is a hoax or not, the info in it is real.

Isn't this what we all got onto Dan Rather for when he exposed those fake documents about George Bush's National Guard service? Hey, let's not worry about whether they're real or not...let's look at the info...

If you don't believe in the dumbing down of the Country then you are one of those that has been dumbed down.

That's not the point. And if you think that IS the point, then maybe you're one of those that...well, nevermind, I think you know where I'm going with this.

Due to the peer review model it uses, Wiki is actually pretty darn good.

Isn't this what we all got onto Dan Rather for when he exposed those fake documents about George Bush's National Guard service? Hey, let's not worry about whether they're real or not...let's look at the info...

That's not the point. And if you think that IS the point, then maybe you're one of those that...well, nevermind, I think you know where I'm going with this.

LOL. That is all I can say about this ummm...... post. I'm 100% sure that was the point of almost every point the "fake" document was trying to make. Get back on topic and quit arguing over Snopes. LOL

LOL. That is all I can say about this ummm...... post. I'm 100% sure that was the point of almost every point the "fake" document was trying to make. Get back on topic and quit arguing over Snopes. LOL

No one has argued that some of the things described in the "Rules" aren't true to some degree. The point is that they don't require some vast, ancient Communist conspiracy. Relying on the internet to be 100% accurate is as bad as believing in the conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom