• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you don’t have a SIG P22x series you are missing out.

Awesome.
Out of curiosity what does a caliber change run. Can my .45 cap P220 run 10mm? Can I just buy the barrel & mags similar to a gen 3 Glock (to go between calibers on my own?

Just got the new grips in, installed. I love these grips! I just want to sit here and stare at it now. They're the same set of grips that comes on the Equinox.

DSCN1224.JPG
DSCN1223.JPG
DSCN1228.JPG

image.jpeg

My P6 and 229. On the P6 I dropped an srt kit and a 229/226 mainspring in it. That eliminated some light primer strike issues I was experiencing. Also changed out the decocker to an upgraded 220 decocker to stop it from nicking the frame. Topped it off with a set of g10's. One of my favorites. Installed an srt kit and the e2 grips on the 229. Steve Jenkins on YouTube has an excellent series on upgrading Sigs, well worth watching. Saves the time and money shipping the pistols to Sig as the installs are pretty easy and straight forward.

Of the number of Sigs I've had, I never paid more than $550 for one. IMO, they're not $800 guns, but they're solid for the $500 range.

There are almost always 229's in 40 on gunbroker for under $500, many look near new and sell for high $300's/low $4's, and not all are DAK or DAO.

Back
Top Bottom