• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Yes I raise Royal Standard Poodles awesome hunting dogs I still have 3 boys for sale not at the usual 2500 each but 800 and 500 no one is buying so I trained them obedience while waiting for the economy to improve now another litter on the way and we still have 3 males. We feel the pain.View attachment 5744879
I used to have that same haircut.

Paid $10.25 for a Wendy’s single cheese small combo today. A short time ago this was around $6. All you need to do is take stock of the price increases for “gotta have” items like food and gas, and you’ll likely be carefully metering your cash out flow for the “nice to haves”. It pays to be cautious. Just like post 2008, if you manage to amass a stockpile of cash in about a year or two there will be bargains in cars and real estate in certain places. It’s already starting out in the west cost as lay offs have hit there already.

Paid $10.25 for a Wendy’s single cheese small combo today. A short time ago this was around $6. All you need to do is take stock of the price increases for “gotta have” items like food and gas, and you’ll likely be carefully metering your cash out flow for the “nice to haves”. It pays to be cautious. Just like post 2008, if you manage to amass a stockpile of cash in about a year or two there will be bargains in cars and real estate in certain places. It’s already starting out in the west cost as lay offs have hit there already.
I eat Met RX meal replacement bars ..$4 and full of nutrition not ****.

That’s when it hit me. We were on our way to Athens and stopped at a Burger King in a hurry. A whopper meal was $10+ without cheese. That was a $6 meal not long ago with cheese.

The price of everything has exploded tremendously lately and seems really way out of bounds. I can just about bet that the economy will continue to go to crap until an adjustment in the other direction is made.
Maybe it is just me but it just seems excessive. Then again maybe it’s not just me.
Good luck everyone out there.

Inflation has been a lot higher than they are telling us in the MSM. Everything is 30-40% higher (or more) in the stores. Repair parts at work have doubled in some cases. About the only thing not going up is everyone's salary.
People that have spare money I think are watching it closer and choosing what they want to buy vs it's a good deal that I really don't need. At least that is what I'm trying to do.

Back
Top Bottom