• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is my gun stolen?

Wow, I just posted some guns for sale, and looked back and there's 12 replies already!
One thing about ODT, people are not shy about replying and trying to help....or in some case not:D

Thanks gr8tfl, NWSHarp, jwhited, appreciate the info.
I have never run a gun serial before had no idea what to expect.The officer said there SHOULD be something showing, didn't know why there wasn't, thus my question.

Wow, I just posted some guns for sale, and looked back and there's 12 replies already!
One thing about ODT, people are not shy about replying and trying to help....or in some case not:D

Thanks gr8tfl, NWSHarp, jwhited, appreciate the info.
I have never run a gun serial before had no idea what to expect.The officer said there SHOULD be something showing, didn't know why there wasn't, thus my question.

Most police officers know much less about guns, and even less about gun laws than your average ODT Junkie.

This was the first time I had a number checked, and the Leo said there should be something on his computer,even if it wasn't stolen. Maybe it was his first time too.

Why would the police know anything about the gun if it wasn't reported stolen? I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, just honestly curious?

Back
Top Bottom