• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is my gun stolen?

Nothing wrong with being sure, especially as I said I want to carry this, and don't need to find out when a Leo initiates a check(instead of me intiating one-big difference) that there is a problem. You seem kind of suspicious:D

First of all WHY ARE YOU SO SUSPICIOUS of the Gun? Sounds to me like you know something is Not Right or Fishy about it or you'd have No Concerns.

If I had the means to check on every weapon I bought I WOULD....Just cause the Firearm you bought from a guy that seems fully legit doesn't mean somewhere along the lines someone bought it from a person that stole it/ used it in commission of a crime....For instance one gun I have had and sold/traded off I KNOW has been through at least 5 different members on HERE ALONE, who know how many people had it before and how many more will.... I won't buy or trade with anyone if they seem shady (hasn't happened yet) but just because the person you got it from is the most outstanding citizen doesn't mean the gun has trade hands illegally before...Never know...But the closest I have to a search is Hotgunz.com which is VERY LIMITED, almost not worth fooling with but I still do so i know that I personally did as much as I could in my power to make sure it was legal...

Hey I just checked your gun and it came back as a defective weapon, for your own safety you should turn it over to me right away.

Would you stop making sense....

If I had the means to check on every weapon I bought I WOULD....Just cause the Firearm you bought from a guy that seems fully legit doesn't mean somewhere along the lines someone bought it from a person that stole it/ used it in commission of a crime....For instance one gun I have had and sold/traded off I KNOW has been through at least 5 different members on HERE ALONE, who know how many people had it before and how many more will.... I won't buy or trade with anyone if they seem shady (hasn't happened yet) but just because the person you got it from is the most outstanding citizen doesn't mean the gun has trade hands illegally before...Never know...But the closest I have to a search is Hotgunz.com which is VERY LIMITED, almost not worth fooling with but I still do so i know that I personally did as much as I could in my power to make sure it was legal...

Back
Top Bottom