• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the US on the brink of a hostile military takeover by our own government?

The signs are all around us, all you have to do is look for them................................................................ jm-tyranny.jpg

We arent there yet. Besides the government needs our taxes to pay their salaries, they certainly arent self sufficient and dont want to piss off too many tax payers. Nor have they figured out a way to elect themselves. I do believe they are subtley trying to remove all abilities of resistance from the taxpayers though and relinquishment of all rights slowly as well. They only want us to have the right elect them, to be taxed and go to work.

They don't have to perform a hostile take over when 51 percent of the population votes for them. You want real change? Then you better do something about the 51 percent of America that is voting for this garbage.

Anyone seen the 2012 Red Dawn movie ? the movie actually sucked, BUT...... It's a good reason to own an AR, Ak type rifle. As if we need another reason.

This s..t makes me so crazy. You can still vote, support pro freedom candidates that want to see a smaller less powerful federal government with less control. Stop unfunded mandates to the states. Vote to get the nanny state out of your life before it becomes the dominatrix state. The government that governs the least governs best.
Be evangelists for freedom and reach out to those of different backgrounds with an open mind and heart.

and if I could type better I would encourage all to support freedom with your votes, dollars, and personal time.
The current battles in the house and senate is bringing new leaders that will lead the cause. Please support them.

This s..t makes me so crazy. You can still vote, support pro freedom candidates that want to see a smaller less powerful federal government with less control. Stop unfunded mandates to the states. Vote to get the nanny state out of your life before it becomes the dominatrix state. The government that governs the least governs best.
Be evangelists for freedom and reach out to those of different backgrounds with an open mind and heart.

and if I could type better I would encourage all to support freedom with your votes, dollars, and personal time.
The current battles in the house and senate is bringing new leaders that will lead the cause. Please support them.

I wouldnt mind a nanny who doubled as a dominatrix.....

On second thought, I dont think we are talking about the same thing...Ill be leaving now.:dispirited:

Back
Top Bottom