• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the US on the brink of a hostile military takeover by our own government?

TPTB enjoy a life of jets and limousines off the backs of coppertop batteries (thats you!). I don't go to work and destroy the machine that runs my whole business. Maybe some of this population needs to go. But IMO its not who most people think. Its about debt. So the question is who creates the most debt. Hint: its not those collecting entitlements

The people who create the most debt are often the ones whom are the most critical of the sytem.

I think you're confusing fear with foresight. Looking at what's going on around us and being prepared doesn't mean we live in fear. In fact, just the opposite. I am quite comfortable because I am prepared.

Absolutely right. It is the exact opposite of fear. If the US dollar implodes or a massive solar flare touches off an EMP or (please, please, please) the zombie apocalypse happens tomorrow I feel confident because I know we will have food, water, shelter, and security. This puts us ahead of "the 99%" by a mile.

I don't think a hostile takeover will just happen. It will be after a natural disaster or another attack on our soil. Afterwards they will declare martial law and it will just never end.

Not to change the subject a ton but has anyone watched the zeitgeist documentaries?

I would be down for an exchange of training amongst member day.....some of us could learn a few things from one another.

Agreed. Always learning something new. I learned recently I need a more comfortable seat for my fishing boat because the older I get the more comfortable I need to be. ;)

Lots of people seem to forget. We are still a young fledgling Country. Our forefathers knew what they were talking about. They lived this very thing and managed to fight it and win. They wrote about it, documented it, even warned us in detail about what to look for when a Government becomes tyrannical. People say, "Aww, that was so long ago, it has no bearing on todays life." Wrong. Government actions were the same then as it is now and I guarantee our Great Grandparents and older would be utterly disgusted (which lots of us with common sense are) at how sickeningly wussified (lol if that is even a word) this Country has become. They, yes I said they (referring to "big brother") , have completely turned us into exactly what they wanted, a politically correct, scared, and extremely dependant nation. And they have made it seem just fine that we are like that. I'm not saying that we are all like that, but over the last 50 years the pie chart has definitely changed with the percentages definitely not in our favors.

Agreed. Always learning something new. I learned recently I need a more comfortable seat for my fishing boat because the older I get the more comfortable I need to be. ;)

I hear that buddy, I had the same problems with my turkey seat....(Age isn't a real factor on that yet)

Lots of people seem to forget. We are still a young fledgling Country. Our forefathers knew what they were talking about. They lived this very thing and managed to fight it and win. They wrote about it, documented it, even warned us in detail about what to look for when a Government becomes tyrannical. People say, "Aww, that was so long ago, it has no bearing on todays life." Wrong. Government actions were the same then as it is now and I guarantee our Great Grandparents and older would be utterly disgusted (which lots of us with common sense are) at how sickeningly wussified (lol if that is even a word) this Country has become. They, yes I said they (referring to "big brother") , have completely turned us into exactly what they wanted, a politically correct, scared, and extremely dependant nation. And they have made it seem just fine that we are like that. I'm not saying that we are all like that, but over the last 50 years the pie chart has definitely changed with the percentages definitely not in our favors.

I would rather 7 warriors than 700 "For the Paycheck" men any day. Let the margins and chip fall where they may, those who fight and die always have a grand reception at vahalia. And do not for a second discount those small margins of warriors, they are passionate and willing to die for their cause.

What I am sick of is the so called elected pick picketer’s only battle between parties. Not once have they voted a way that I would have chosen. They are supposed to be there to represent us and not to pad their own pockets from lobbyist. I have yet to receive a call from the congressman’s or senator’s office asking how I would like them to vote. These people are sitting up there making a killing off of us and the least they can do is to hear our voices on how we want their vote to go. they are to focused on winning their next election to make a serious vote that may ruffles some feathers, by god I say pluck that chicken and listen to your people or we will find someone that will do it. You have already gotten your retirement package now do you ****ing job.

Back
Top Bottom