• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an idea, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OS its your site, however you see fit to run it....at the end of the day we are all just guests.

You can look at my post count, I read a lot, but don't post much. When I post, its usually in regarding a gun trade.

Thank you for the site, your time, and efforts.

Robi

Start it yesterday.

Ironic of the behavior creeping into the thread about this very thing. Some people just don't get it.

I say start it TONIGHT.

And my theory about the most of those wanting on OS's ability to ban, is because the thought of the everyday mods that KNOW their troll tricks, really makes them squirm. Challenges their manhood possibly.

DO IT. Watch how quick things change .....

Hey King, got some tough decisions to make. I do not have access to the boiler room, my decision. Someone stated on a post, I do not remember who, that a few that act out are running off members. This is not new to this site. There was a mod that ran off several, maybe dozens with his heavy handed approach to memebers. King, you cannot be on this site all the time. You have mods that can oversee what is going on and report to you. You do not need a vote, it should be your decision. Mods can recommend that something be done by bringing the problem to your attention. The mod can even suggest what should be done. The final word should be yours. You asked for opinions and you have gotten probably more than you anticipated. Not all of the opinions relate to what you asked, but that happens. I do not like it when adults result to personal attacks and name calling. Some have, on this site, said things to me, that they would never say to my face. By not addressing the name calling and personal attacks, you are enabling them to continue and the problem will get worse. Just my thoughts, but King you have to decide.

I think it's a good idea.

For those of you who want a rule to point to, how about "Don't be an ass." - I think that would cover the troublemakers.

Drop the freakin hammer. Im tired of seeing all these attention seeking/whining threads pop up because someone git their feelings hurt or didnt have the same point of view with another member. We have so many people here that we are bound to have bad apples in our pie! So lets cut em out so the rest can enjoy the warm goodness of good pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom