• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawful Carry of BB Gun

I dunno if you're serious or not, but you do know that if she gets caught with one in school she will be made an example of in the media. Let's face it. Most people can't tell apart a bb gun from a real gun.

I dunno if you're serious or not, but you do know that if she gets caught with one in school she will be made an example of in the media. Let's face it. Most people can't tell apart a bb gun from a real gun.[/QUOTE
^^^^^^^^^^
For this reason, though it may be legal, unless she is accompanied by an adult, it might not be very safe.

I dunno if you're serious or not, but you do know that if she gets caught with one in school she will be made an example of in the media. Let's face it. Most people can't tell apart a bb gun from a real gun.[/QUOTE
^^^^^^^^^^
For this reason, though it may be legal, unless she is accompanied by an adult, it might not be very safe.

And honestly, getting caught should be the least of his concerns for his daughter. I dunno how cops are where OP resides, but in Dekalb, they tend to shoot first and ask questions later.

Where does she want to carry it? It might draw unwanted attention.

Good question.

I had a deputy pull up on a friend and I while we were shooting a .357 looking pellet gun on a part of the property near a road. I put down the pistol as the deputy walked up. He asked who's property we were on and I told him it was mine (parents). He looked at the pistol, laughed and then asked if he could shoot it.

That was a long time ago.

she wants to carry it everywhere I legally carry mine. While me or my wife are present.

additionally if legal, while walking the dog on her own.

not at school or govt property or any other weapon restricted 2nd amendment violation victim zones.

I'm not sure but I believe bb guns are subject to the same laws as firearms
with that said I would let her carry with you but not alone
if thats the case, she would only be able to carry at places we were legally able to discharge her bb gun at, as thats the only places shes allowed to have a real firearm in hand.(and our home/vehicle)

Back
Top Bottom