• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawful Carry of BB Gun

I told her she can carry a water gun until shes 21 if she wants. Until then, her 2nd amendment rights are infringed.

Seriously, a water pistol with household ammonia, etc. might be a satisfactory defense against possums, dogs, etc. Also, consider the wasp/hornet spray with a 25 ft. range. They make a great defense weapon. So far as I know, there is no age restriction on wasp spray.

I told her she can carry a water gun until shes 21 if she wants. Until then, her 2nd amendment rights are infringed.

I'd like to see it pushed to 18, not sure how well it would go for 16. Maturity is a big issue. Granted, there are grown ass men that shouldn't carry a gun, but remember how teenagers are, or how you were as a teenager?

It honestly sucks though. I see it from both sides. On one note, I don't want some hormonal egotistical 16 year old boy able to get a permit and a handgun and then act out of stupidity, then again, if he's that stupid, the law may not stop him.

At the same time, my daughter especially I'd like to have her to be able to atleast carry pepperspray. I will definitley have her attend some type of krav manga based training course similar to what willr1 teaches in street survival. And as far as my boy goes, he better have his ****ing head on his shoulders at 16. That I will make sure of.

What about an air rifle like a Daisy? Would that make things different?
When we walk in the mountains my kids always carry one with them.

Air guns are not regulated under any if the same regulations as a fire arm, You can never be denied the right to own one even if a convicted fellon, and the gov. can not regulate any airgun. That is why some people are getting .50 cal. air rifles.

This is getting ridiculous. BB guns, water pistols, and then paintball guns will be "unlawful" in the United States of America. Why are we allowing this to happen?

How about a super soaker filled with Dave's Insanity Fire sauce. That'd burn the living **** out of a possum. Or just get her some running shoes. Not to tough to outrun a snake or possum.

Back
Top Bottom