Left Handed Krag–Jørgensen

skidmarc

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
31   0
Reaction score
I need a little help with the picture below, namely identifying the rifle in it. Now from what I can gather they are Norwegian infantry circa World War Two and the rifle is a Krag–Jørgensen 1894. with a left hand bolt. Now this is certainly abnormal for military rifles, so I am asking if anyone has any information on this. I am sure it is not a negative or flipped image as I have seen it in newsreel footage as well.
13380949_1093115947429296_1358570280_n.jpg

I appreciate any info you can give me.

I wonder how would of those guns would be valued compared to a right handed model.
There pretty easy to get these days! I wanted one forty years ago!Rather tough to find back then!
Yeah, they're available, just not the money!
Would love to get a LH Tikka/Savage rifle, AR and Beretta shotgun eventually.

I need a little help with the picture below, namely identifying the rifle in it. Now from what I can gather they are Norwegian infantry circa World War Two and the rifle is a Krag–Jørgensen 1894. with a left hand bolt. Now this is certainly abnormal for military rifles, so I am asking if anyone has any information on this. I am sure it is not a negative or flipped image as I have seen it in newsreel footage as well.View attachment 1330056

I appreciate any info you can give me.

All better now...
IMG_3692.JPG

Back
Top Bottom