• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mandatory List or Items

The trade values going to be different for every person.

Supply & demand baby.

If we start posting trade values, then there will be complaining about the value somebody put on their item.

I like the ones not willing to drive more than 10 minutes. Usually wind up clicking ignore since if they arent willing to put forth an effort, why should I.

I'm one of those people. Don't always have the time to drive, however, we'll figure something out. I can ship it, you can ship it, I can subsidize you traveling further, etc. Bought something last year on CL when I was working third shift, not worth my time or energy to drive the hour and half to meet him in my 12mpg H3, so I offered him his asking price plus an extra $50 to bring it to me. But did sell an AR on here a little while back and drove to Newnan. That's about as far as I'm willing to drive from where I live. He drove from Gwinnett, but he got a good price on a solid gun, so it worked out for everyone. But I was willing to ship it to someone's FFL on my dime if they lived across state.

Point being, I don't expect to haggle with you and then have you drive 1-2 hours on top of that. Time is money and I'm OCD when it comes to cash so I calculate all of that into a potential deal.

I'm one of those people. Don't always have the time to drive, however, we'll figure something out. I can ship it, you can ship it, I can subsidize you traveling further, etc. Bought something last year on CL when I was working third shift, not worth my time or energy to drive the hour and half to meet him in my 12mpg H3, so I offered him his asking price plus an extra $50 to bring it to me. But did sell an AR on here a little while back and drove to Newnan. That's about as far as I'm willing to drive from where I live. He drove from Gwinnett, but he got a good price on a solid gun, so it worked out for everyone. But I was willing to ship it to someone's FFL on my dime if they lived across state.

Point being, I don't expect to haggle with you and then have you drive 1-2 hours on top of that. Time is money and I'm OCD when it comes to cash so I calculate all of that into a potential deal.

Some distances are to great. Totally understandable. its just me but in a deal for $200 I wouldn't drive 40 minutes but a $900 deal id drive an hour. I use my wife's car for long trips, averages in the mid 30s per gallon. My Trucks about 19 on a good day with a tail wind. I think one trade id consider is trading the H3 for a V6 F150 ;)

My next ad is going to be written in binary.

How about this example:
FS/FT: 110 110 111 01
11001 110101 1 001 1001110 1111 101
10101 11 01 1110 1111111 1010
...trades highly my favor.

Im going to research I33t speak. Maybe Ill get my wife to post one for me in Cambodian.

Back
Top Bottom