• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mandatory List or Items

I saw some ammo for twice the price that Bass and Antler had it on the shelf. Not that I needed any, as I have plenty.
I sent the OP a PM informing them of this and that the "Hard to find" ammo shortage was over, but it didn't faze them.

I saw some ammo for twice the price that Bass and Antler had it on the shelf. Not that I needed any, as I have plenty.
I sent the OP a PM informing them of this and that the "Hard to find" ammo shortage was over, but it didn't faze them.

Ive PMed links before but can you post the link in the actual listing for others to see.

I love it when you have a specific trade item listed, yet they offer you something of lesser value, different caliber, different manufacturer?:wacko::mmph:

I love it when you have a specific trade item listed, yet they offer you something of lesser value, different caliber, different manufacturer?:wacko::mmph:
I like the ones not willing to drive more than 10 minutes. Usually wind up clicking ignore since if they arent willing to put forth an effort, why should I.

Back
Top Bottom