• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

My wife got pneumonia from wearing her mask. If you wear one WASH IT DAILY. studies have shown you can get sicker from the bacteria in the mask faster than the whu-flu.
Reminds me of the news report about all the nasty **** that can be found on nearly all reusable (hippie) shopping bags.

Serious question for makers .

Where do you dispose of your "contaminated" masks.
in the Walmart parking lot of course :doh:

"WHO SEND THEIR SICK KIDS TO SCHOOL!!!!"

This right here is why we have colds, flu, and every imaginable disease coursing through our population.

My wife has worked at a few daycares over the last 25 years.
ALOT of "parents" bring them sick ,crusty,smelly ,ungroomed,etc ,then go to work in their beemer . Daycare calls an says your kid has a 101 fever (they knew it already) and they wigg out :doh:

...."
My wife has worked at a few daycares over the last 25 years.
ALOT of "parents" bring them sick ,crusty,smelly ,ungroomed,etc ,then go to work in their beemer . Daycare calls an says your kid has a 101 fever (they knew it already) and they wigg out :doh:
"How did you get my child sick!?!?"

I don't wear a mask because I don't walk around coughing, sneezing, spitting, or shouting at people. If you do any of the above please do where your muzzle.

On a side note, one trip to Walmart the other week proved how useless masks are. Three mask wearers talked to me and all three pulled down their mask to speak :lol: then in the checkout line I saw a lady pull down her mask to sneeze.

People are just wearing them because they are told too, for the most part what little effectiveness they would have of worn properly is completely negated by the fact 90% people just don't care and only wear them to comply.

Back
Top Bottom