• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Move over law ticket????

Move_d8f758_171212.jpg

Interesting. Go to court and represent yourself pro se. Just look up the law, then look up laws that contradict what you could have done, safely. There should be dash cam footage showing the other vehicle blocking your way. But the officer will argue that regardless, you should have either sped up and got over, or slowed down and got over, so you will need to prepare a rebuttal. You are entitled to view anything that can exonerate you, so ask for the footage.

The officer can use a visual estimation of speed in his testimony. Doesnt need laser or radar.

On a side note. I have had thre buddies get hit by cars for not moving over. It is important to do your best to either slow or move.

None the less. He has to prove his case. If you have the urge to fight it do so. Thats your right.

The officer can use a visual estimation of speed in his testimony. Doesnt need laser or radar.

On a side note. I have had thre buddies get hit by cars for not moving over. It is important to do your best to either slow or move.

None the less. He has to prove his case. If you have the urge to fight it do so. Thats your right.
Woah Woah in georgia, that is not legal. It must be radar or laser, and if requested they have to show it to you, and the calibration date.

You are wrong. An officer can articulate based on knowledge training and experience. When a laser is used an officer must visually estimate speed then confirm the speed with the laser. I was certified to run laser by the state in 2001 and up until i retired visually estimated speed and testified to it on hundreds of cases.

You are wrong. An officer can articulate based on knowledge training and experience. When a laser is used an officer must visually estimate speed then confirm the speed with the laser. I was certified to run laser by the state in 2001 and up until i retired visually estimated speed and testified to it on hundreds of cases.

That doesn't make sense.

Why can't they stand there and say "I bet he was doing 150" every time they see a car go by?

Visual estimate is not evidence.

because believe it or not, most cops make good cases and don't need to lie to get a conviction. I had no reason to lie on the stand...i didn't get a bonus for convictions.

So a cop can say your were speeding just by watching you pass and that is beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law ,That's BS

I must call shenanigans.

Saying "I think he was going 48" is not evidence. You may not think you are lying, but that doesn't make it fact.
Radar and laser make fact.

If some judge will accept that kind of weak ass bull****, then our system is way more flawed than I thought

Back
Top Bottom