• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

National Championship Spread

The SEC isn't nearly as strong as it once was. It's been Bama and then everyone else by a long shot (UGA fan). I'm not one who thinks that an SEC school winning somehow makes UGA and the SEC look better and I'd like to see Bama lose. College football has always been a rich-get-richer type of system. If you're offered Bama, who else are you going to choose over a #1 school that gets guys into the NFL? I'm not saying they should change it, but that's just how it is. I like a little variety and hope Clemson wins.

Clemson 35 - Bama 31

Prize for the correct score prediction?

Ya know I was thinking about doing this.
If anyone gets the score exactly right I will give you a $25 Bass Pro Gift Card.
Only one entry per person. And you must pm me after the game telling me that your prediction was right. That way I can refer back to it and not scroll through all these scores!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know I was thinking about doing this.
If anyone gets the score exactly right I will give you a $25 Bass Pro Gift Card.
Only one entry per person. And you must pm me after the game telling me that your prediction was right. That way I can refer back to it and not scroll through all these scores!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just go ahead and put it in the mail I'm sikate

Back
Top Bottom