• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advice - car accident

Your uninsured motorist coverage will kick in. Like you said, you are in for the 1k deductible. I think your neck is not as good as it was, and is now getting stiffer. You should visit your doctor and get a referral to a good chiropractor and a physical therapist. If you injuries stop you from being able to work, that too is 100% reimbursable.
Pretty sure everything after the first two sentences is sarcasm.
And people wonder why rates continue to jump. Stupid **** and stupid advice like this is why.
I don't think people recognize sarcasm as easily as they did in the past.

If this is who she has, you're probably ****ed
AridWellgroomedAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

I was sideswiped years ago by a young female driving a small car. She had swerved to miss a car broken down on the side of the road in a curve. My insurance company told me to go ahead and get my truck fixed and they would recoup my deductible from the other drivers company. Little did I know the other driver (and the driver of the broken down car) also had the same company that I did. I never got reimbursed

Your uninsured motorist coverage will kick in. Like you said, you are in for the 1k deductible. I think your neck is not as good as it was, and is now getting stiffer. You should visit your doctor and get a referral to a good chiropractor and a physical therapist. If you injuries stop you from being able to work, that too is 100% reimbursable.
y'all should take note of this dumb advice and perhaps note who wrote it and who liked it. Suggesting dishonesty might want you to think about dealing with these people as well.

I DO think that OP would be wise to ensure that there aren't any medical issues that could arise from the incident - it strikes me that this is simply good sense, and might be warranted even if the other car only "clipped" your truck.

Don't be shamed into not considering this by people who seem to want to claim that "it's people like you that are responsible for insurance premiums to rise". If you have a genuine medical need arise as a result of the incident, make sure you get that recorded. The flip side to this is that obviously - if you do NOT, then don't make a false insurance claim.

I DO think that OP would be wise to ensure that there aren't any medical issues that could arise from the incident - it strikes me that this is simply good sense, and might be warranted even if the other car only "clipped" your truck.

Don't be shamed into not considering this by people who seem to want to claim that "it's people like you that are responsible for insurance premiums to rise". If you have a genuine medical need arise as a result of the incident, make sure you get that recorded. The flip side to this is that obviously - if you do NOT, then con't make a false insurance claim.
Yup - If you have medical issues, for sure, get them taken care of. But if you don't, the money grab and attempt to run bills up is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom