• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA sells out gun owners

What you all complaining about we will still have revolvers and bolt actions.. maybe not the revolvers let's face it those wheels are rate of fire increasing devises hmm and so are magazines in bolt guns.. at least we will still have the trapdoors and falling blocks... maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have so many bump fire gougers on ignore I cant follow the threads anymore hahahahahahaha

They would have to cure a horrible disease and feed starving children before I would trade with them going forward.
I can understand not wanting to deal with the assholes who had nothing better to do than go to Walmart, academy, bass pro, you name it, and buy up all the 22lr just to sell here for a few bucks more. That was annoying as hell. But can you really blame people for selling their bumpstock that's collecting dust at their house? If silver went to 100/oz tommorow would you be pissed at everyone selling their silver? Are you Bernie Sanders supporters who think making a few bucks is evil?

I can understand not wanting to deal with the assholes who had nothing better to do than go to Walmart, academy, bass pro, you name it, and buy up all the 22lr just to sell here for a few bucks more. That was annoying as hell. But can you really blame people for selling their bumpstock that's collecting dust at their house? If silver went to 100/oz tommorow would you be pissed at everyone selling their silver? Are you Bernie Sanders supporters who think making a few bucks is evil?

Hell naw! I think it's 100% pure Tee AWESOME to get some retard to pay $2100 for a $100 novelty item. LOL! I wish I had a storage room full of them!

I would be selling as many as I could get my hands on. They are hating because they didn't do the same. Before gunbroker banned I had some up as far as 700+ per unit. Don't hate the player hate the game!

I'll post this again because it makes me laugh every time

IMG_7027.JPG

:pound::pound:

They would have to cure a horrible disease and feed starving children before I would trade with them going forward.

Sir, I hear you're disgust at the profit made but what have you done today to support the 2nd amendment? If you want to keep the gouging down fight against regulation. If not in 6 months when I'm selling GI mags for 80 bucks each don't complain.

I think someone buying a bumpfire stock at $700, $1,500 or $2,500 is free to do with what little money the government allows them to keep from their labor as they please. If it's that important to have 35¢ worth of plastic for $1,650 @ $2,500 that's on them. If you thought you might want one and didn't buy one when they were $149 (or whatever) then who's the retard dumbass douchebag? The buyer or the seller?

Same dumbasses running around in 2013 buying up all the PSA M4orgeries they could on plastic @ 29% interest, or same mentality anyway. I don't feel sorry for the buyers and I may make a little fun of the sellers, but hell I admire them.

Back
Top Bottom