• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA sells out gun owners

”shove it”??

sigh.

Another angry a—whole with a bunch of guns.

You rude sob’s are the reason people talk about gun nuts like being into firearms as a hobby is a mental disorder.

But Fat Albert I’m sure you are real tactical operator that needs your bumpfire stock and your arm brace to complete an important secret mission.

”shove it”??

sigh.

You rude sob’s are the reason people talk about gun nuts like being into firearms as a hobby is a mental disorder.

But Fat Albert I’m sure you are real tactical operator that needs your bumpfire stock and your arm brace to complete an important secret mission.

And people wonder why nobody likes lawyers.

What’s the NRA’s position on those “pistol arm brace” stocks that NOBODY buys for any reason other than to have a short stocked carbine with a 9” to 12” barrel but not NFA restricted?

What’s the NRA’s position on those B.S. “solvent trap” do-it-yourself silencer kits?

How about Tannerite?
Who would scream and swear and vow to quit the NRA if they said the feds could ban individuals of buying mix-yourself high explosives kits (technically, it’s not an explosive until you mix the ingredients on-site) by the pound?

The NRA could support closing ALL these loopholes or devious work-aroubds in federal law, and I’d be OK with that.

And I say that as a guy who has owned and used all these things for years... binary explosive targets, silencers, full autos (the real ones, pre-1986 and transferable) short barreled long guns with and without stocks, and rapid fire trigger manipulation devices.
Just like a sniveling Quisling. Disgusting.

”shove it”??

sigh.

Never owned a bump stock besides the 5 I bought and sold this week. And I'll probably never own another one, nor do I want to. When I worked at the pawn shop I bought several cheap and could have took anyone of them home, but didn't because I genuinely have no interest in them. It's pretty simple really, I just don't blame a piece of plastic for the actions of a madman. And I don't support useless bans that will undoubtedly further erode my constitutionally protected rights.

”shove it”??

sigh.

Yet another arrogant condescending post from you. Perhaps o wise one, you can tell us how to be more like you, a model of perfection better suited to the ruling class than here with us degenerates.

and yeah, this is from my last range trip. Hell I only own one AR right now and it doesn't even have a charging handle cause I stole it for a build for my dad. Real tactical operator I am.
IMG_20170929_194349.jpg

"Why do you need a 30 rnd magazine, really?"

Yeah, been there, done that...
Why not limit to bolt action. How about muzzle loaders? I need one because I can own one and that right shall not be infringed upon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom