Once again, the VA comes through for me, woohoo!

I went to the Georgia Department of Veterans Affairs in Canton and the lady there filed 17 claims on my behalf. Every single one of them, including the ones that are already in my medical records, showing that they occurred while I was in the reserves on active duty, and every single one of those were denied.
My next step is to find an attorney who is experienced in working VA disability claims.
Appeal

I've been 100 percent for about 5 or 6 years. The VA still sucks and won't help for ****. It's always about checking the box so they can lie to the public and say they are treating everyone. It's a ****show every time I've ever tried to go there.

I've been 100 percent for about 5 or 6 years. The VA still sucks and won't help for ****. It's always about checking the box so they can lie to the public and say they are treating everyone. It's a ****show every time I've ever tried to go there.
This has been my experience.
I recently transferred my care to the new Pike VA MC. It's farther away but so far the care has been marginally better.
I left Stockbridge because the traffic sucked, the care sucked and the staff was overtly racist against old white guys.
When they asked me why I was leaving I told them.

when did you get out?
I got out back in 2014 and the ATL va had all my medical info already in the system. I actually send a letter and it came back in the system. The Cobb county clinic isn’t like the Decatur location. I personal had no issues with the cobb clinic. In a few weeks I’m working on getting trt from the VA. I’ll report back on that one.
I tried to get it last year but they said they don’t like to do it but fast forward to a couple months ago and now they gladly do it for all the shemales transitioning. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom