• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Political Aspects of 9/11 - Were there any?

So you're saying someone, presumably our government, convinced Fox, CNN, NBC, and all the major media outlets to run their version of the truth and not to deviate? It's one thing if the gov is feeding the media the same lies, but it's another to say that the media was actively complicit in some type of cover-up, in which the logistics of such seem next to impossible.
Operation mockingbird. It's very interesting to study. We were all in fear that day and media outlets were merely reporting Intel they were given. As people began to question the official narrative they were labeled as nut job conspiracy theorists, and accused of being unpatriotic. Msm totally disregarded statements of eye witness accounts and even employees of the wtc that spoke out against the official story. It's not unpatriotic to question your government, it's ignorant to refuse to do so. I do not owe my allegiance to a flag or a party, I give my allegiance to the ideology that built America. Our government has lied to us before, our government has attempted to harm us before i.e. operation northwoods. Read up on the agency New American Century, many of W Bush's cabinet were members. Dick Chaney on the topic of gaining the publics support for increased military spending was credited as saying it would take "a new pearl harbor type event." I love this country and reflect on and mourn those that were lost on that horrible day. That in no way should be questioned because I don't believe the official narrative. That would be no different than my child being murdered and the official police report doesn't add up, it doesn't mean I'm disrespecting my child by not demanding answers and justice, on the contrary, I would be motivated by my love of my child to find the truth. Don't confuse the difference between victims and perpetrators with where the disrespect lies.

And now that you have a feel for the physics involved, and hopefully understand that the "official story" is basically a physical impossibility, here's one that follows the money.

It's also long, but far from boring if you're keeping up throughout. In fact, you should be roiling in anger after this one, as it provides some serious motive. You already saw "how", now here's a big part of the "why".

And now that you have a feel for the physics involved, and hopefully understand that the "official story" is basically a physical impossibility, here's one that follows the money.

It's also long, but far from boring if you're keeping up throughout. In fact, you should be roiling in anger after this one, as it provides some serious motive. You already saw "how", now here's a big part of the "why".

Great doc! Seen it before. Cui Bono?

Operation mockingbird. It's very interesting to study. We were all in fear that day and media outlets were merely reporting Intel they were given. As people began to question the official narrative they were labeled as nut job conspiracy theorists, and accused of being unpatriotic. Msm totally disregarded statements of eye witness accounts and even employees of the wtc that spoke out against the official story. It's not unpatriotic to question your government, it's ignorant to refuse to do so. I do not owe my allegiance to a flag or a party, I give my allegiance to the ideology that built America. Our government has lied to us before, our government has attempted to harm us before i.e. operation northwoods. Read up on the agency New American Century, many of W Bush's cabinet were members. Dick Chaney on the topic of gaining the publics support for increased military spending was credited as saying it would take "a new pearl harbor type event." I love this country and reflect on and mourn those that were lost on that horrible day. That in no way should be questioned because I don't believe the official narrative. That would be no different than my child being murdered and the official police report doesn't add up, it doesn't mean I'm disrespecting my child by not demanding answers and justice, on the contrary, I would be motivated by my love of my child to find the truth. Don't confuse the difference between victims and perpetrators with where the disrespect lies.

Outstanding.

I sent my youngest one both these links tonight and begged her to watch. She's 19, & away at school. She was still in diapers that day, sitting next to her 6 year old sister at the time who watched terrified as people jumped from the burning buildings before they came down. Are those people? she asked. I'll never forget it.

this was set up by an underground, backwoods rural American organization to attack the mecca of the liberal ****hole cities. they used brown people as a cover.

I think its funny how all of the American patriots on here "never forget" but **** on liberal cities otherwise.

this was set up by an underground, backwoods rural American organization to attack the mecca of the liberal ****hole cities. they used brown people as a cover.

I think its funny how all of the American patriots on here "never forget" but **** on liberal cities otherwise.

I think a lot of members here talk crap about most liberal cities because the cities have been run into the ground by liberals.
I've never read a post that said that New York, or any liberal city, deserved to be attacked like that.

I think a lot of members here talk crap about most liberal cities because the cities have been run into the ground by liberals.
I've never read a post that said that New York, or any liberal city, deserved to be attacked like that.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/opinions-on-atlanta.1686298/

You don't say?

"Where is general Sherman now when Atlanta actually needs him?"

"I'd giggle my ass off if Sherman were to come back and burn it to the ground again."

"I'd help him light the torches!"

"The city dwellers will kill themselves, we already have y'all surrounded, all we need to do now is keep you contained."

"Atlanta is a cesspool, and in dire need of flushing."

"Cesspool of degeneracy and corruption. Burn it to the ground again."

So that didn’t take long to get off subject.
As far as political ramifications after 9/11?
How will we ever know what goes on or went on behind closed doors?
The liberal media will get their marching orders and all repeat the same sentence and Sean Hannity will record them and play them all in a montage one by one, repeating the same borg robotic drivel.
It didn’t take long after the attack’s to blame everyone and anyone but there were a lot of weird conspiracies that may or may not be true.
All I know is that I still had to go to work the next day and every day after that.
All I can do is protect what I can protect , when I can protect it and I expect the same from my representative government.
Anything less is disgusting.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/opinions-on-atlanta.1686298/

You don't say?

"Where is general Sherman now when Atlanta actually needs him?"

"I'd giggle my ass off if Sherman were to come back and burn it to the ground again."

"I'd help him light the torches!"

"The city dwellers will kill themselves, we already have y'all surrounded, all we need to do now is keep you contained."

"Atlanta is a cesspool, and in dire need of flushing."

"Cesspool of degeneracy and corruption. Burn it to the ground again."
I didn't post in that thread which means I didn't read it or any of those posts.

Back
Top Bottom