• Tacos

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

mojo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
266   0
Reaction score
Which makes better barbecue, pork or beef? Everybody knows that in the south pork is the king to be bbq'd. Cows are meant for steak! What's you favorite bbq restaurant (with general location) and why? Vinegar based sauce, mustard based sauce, or the sweet tomatoe based sauces? Brunswick stew.....

Zeb Deans bbq in Danielsville Ga.by far the best I've had.

Which makes better barbecue, pork or beef? Everybody knows that in the south pork is the king to be bbq'd. Cows are meant for steak! What's you favorite bbq restaurant (with general location) and why? Vinegar based sauce, mustard based sauce, or the sweet tomatoe based sauces? Brunswick stew.....

Zev Deans bbq in Danielsville Ga.by far the best I've had.
Beef ribs.

*drops mic*

Zeb Deans bbq in Danielsville Ga.by far the best I've had.
Pork
Heirloom BBQ ATL
Saws BBQ Bham
Big D's ribs in Dawsonville
Chicken Comers in Columbus, GA
Like Fox Bro's too
I like both Vinegar and Mustard based sauces.... Don't care for sweet ones

You should be banned for having to ask.

Bbq is pork. Anyone who disagrees is probably the type of person who eats buffalo wings with a knife and fork.

JD's BBQ in Woodstock and Fox Bros in freakville are pretty good.

The best I have ever eaten was Blacks BBQ out in Lockhart Tx. 2nd best was Jacks in Nashville Tn.

Back
Top Bottom