• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA done gone and done it... PSAK-47 GEN3 w/forged trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier

Finally got someone on the phone and got the order cancelled. They said their processing and shipping times are 7-10 days currently, plus the day or two it takes to get to my dealer depending on what day they shipped it.

It was an impulse buy, I will just grab something else from ODT or the LGS...

You buy a newly released weapon from PSA during Christmas no less and cancel because it hasn't shipped in 3 days? :doh: It sounds more like buyer's remorse.

No, just impatience on my part. Didn't feel like waiting a week or two. I can find a gun here or at a local gun store, or even jump in the car and drive up to Palmetto in far less time than it takes them to process the order...

No, just impatience on my part. Didn't feel like waiting a week or two. I can find a gun here or at a local gun store, or even jump in the car and drive up to Palmetto in far less time than it takes them to process the order...

That's cool - was just hoping someone would get one so we could get the first-hand report!

Back
Top Bottom