Question- Why do you guys buy and deck out an AR?

that have no real purpose other than CQB or maybe defending the Mall of GA from the roof top.

Isn't this the same misguided rationale the liberal are using to push there assault weapons ban?

Because Magpul is great at marketing overpriced plastic ****, and Tapco, UTG, and NcStar are there for the cheap asses.

Because Magpul is great at marketing overpriced plastic ****, and Tapco, UTG, and NcStar are there for the cheap asses.

Exactly! Ever see a guy pass on a standard plain jane AR to pick up the SE that the factory bolted on the bottom line MAGPUL furniture and bumped the price by a grand? I have been buying and selling AR's for about a year now and I have found that people want the upgraded furniture, FDE makes it easier to see whats added as well. I must admit I have my own C3 Defense enhanced decked out in (black) MAGPUL gear as well. But I have just the EOTech XPS sight, MBUS's just in case those barreries fail, a tactical quick detach light, and that's it. "Gear Queer'? Perhaps, but maybe a "Gear Queer" light version...LOL and for the most part that is how I deck them out. See below...

IMG_2373.jpg

I have been buying and selling AR's for about a year now and I have found that people want the upgraded furniture, FDE makes it easier to see whats added as well. I must admit I have my own C3 Defense enhanced decked out in (black) MAGPUL gear as well. But I have just the EOTech XPS sight, MBUS's just in case those barreries fail, a tactical quick detach light, and that's it. "Gear Queer'? Perhaps, but maybe a "Gear Queer" light version...LOL and for the most part that is how I deck them out. See below...

Man how difficult was it getting your FFL?

Man how difficult was it getting your FFL?

Lol

I like mine pretty simple, but I don't own a 5.56 AR. I have a 300 blackout and 6.8. Both have their purpose. I switch out the stock to an Imod and the grip. I will also put a light free float rail on. The Samson EVO and Noveske NSR are both awesome lightweight rails and I can switch things around for whatever I am doing. I hunt with mine so a 1-4 scope and a light are all that I usually have attached. Oh yea and a sling.

First off...thank you for your time in Iraq! Got more balls than me! Second off, I just appreciate a good sexy looking AR. I'm not on the front line with it so weight and the accessories aren't that big of a deal. But mostly, it's just like fixing up a car or truck. Gatta pimp it out :)

Back
Top Bottom